Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to BigCommerce. Make sure to also check the general troubleshooting steps for Despatch Notes here.
General troubleshooting steps applicable for most or all channels (for details see the article here):
1. The Despatch Notes setting must be enabled before the order is processed.
2. The original items must remain in the order.
3. The order Source channel must be enabled during order processing.
BigCommerce specifics for troubleshooting:
1. Make sure the respective setting is enabled in Settings > Channel integrations > Edit channel details > Order > Despatch Notes. Full details on BigCommerce channel configuration are available here.
2. In order for the Carrier name to display correctly on BigCommerce, the name of the Vendor in Linnworks Postal Services screen has to match a list of specified values by BigCommerce. The list can be found here and the Postal Services screen Vendor names should match the values from the left column in the Carrier Codes list. Otherwise, the carrier name on BigCommerce will not display accordingly.