Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to WooCommerce. Make sure to also check the general troubleshooting steps for Despatch Notes here.
General troubleshooting steps applicable for most or all channels (for details see the article here):
1. The Despatch Notes setting must be enabled before the order is processed.
2. The original items must remain in the order.
3. The order Source channel must be enabled during order processing.
WooCommerce specifics for troubleshooting:
1. Make sure the respective setting is enabled in Settings > Channel integrations > Edit channel details > Order > Despatch Notes. Full details on WooCommerce channel configuration are available here.
NB! Tracking number and vendor will only be sent via the meta_data field using the new API 2.0 if the Woocommerce version is 3.0 or higher
2. If you are using the Shipment Tracking extension on your WooCommerce, you can enable the respective setting in Linnworks as well:
NB! To use this extension, you need to have:
Important! You need to have vendors specified in Linnworks exactly (case-insensitive) to match with the channel's otherwise, no tracking link will be sent. Alternatively, you can define vendors on the extension itself as they are named in your Linnworks account under Shipping > Postal Services.