Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to Shopify. Make sure to also check the general troubleshooting steps for despatch notifications here.
1. Make sure the respective setting is enabled in Settings > Channel integrations > Edit channel details > Order > Despatch Notes. Full details on Shopify channel configuration are available here.
3. Linnworks requires this set of permissions to be granted on Shopify with Read and write access. If it is not done, then Despatch Notes will not be sent.
2. Linnworks will attempt to match the Carrier name to those predefined by Shopify. If no match is found, the vendor's name as defined in Linnworks Postal Services screen will be submitted to Shopify. Shopify itself will then determine internally which vendor to display. List of carriers supported by Shopify can be found here.
NB! For Shopify, Linnworks is currently implementing the feature to also send Tracking URLs to Shopify directly. There are more Vendor links being added to this feature constantly. However, please note that for the Tracking URL feature to work correctly, the Vendor name in Linnworks will still have to match the list referred to above.
If you are seeing an incorrect tracking URL on your Shopify order on Shopify directly, please check that the Vendor name in Linnworks Postal Services screen matches the provided list. If it does, contact our Technical Support for further instructions.
4. When processing orders that contain digital items, despatch errors may be logged due to the fact that the individual items have previously been marked as despatched directly on Shopify prior to the order downloading. This does not affect the despatch process or tracking information.
- When the order is processed in Linnworks, a fulfilment notification is submitted to Shopify for each item within the order.
- In the case of orders containing digital items, an error is returned informing Linnworks the item is already fulfilled.
- At this point, Linnworks re-submits the order items that have not returned the already fulfilled error, so that Shopify can also mark these items as fulfilled.