Sears - Despatch Notes
Modified on: Fri, 2 Oct, 2020 at 5:43 PM
Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to Sears. Make sure to also check the general troubleshooting steps for Despatch Notes here.
General troubleshooting steps applicable for most or all channels (for details see the article here):
1. The Despatch Notes setting must be enabled before the order is processed.
2. The original items must remain in the order.
3. The order Source channel must be enabled during order processing.
Sears specifics for troubleshooting:
1. Make sure the respective setting is enabled in Settings > Channel integrations > Edit channel details > Order > Despatch Notes. Full details on Sears channel configuration are available here.
2. Sears compares the Postal Service and vendor to a list of recognized shipping vendors and services. If no match is found, the shipping service will appear as "Standard" on the channel.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?