Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to Magento 1. Make sure to also check the general troubleshooting steps for Despatch Notes here.
1. Make sure the respective setting is enabled in Settings > Channel integrations > Edit channel details > Order > Despatch Notes. Full details on Magento 1 channel configuration are available here.
2. When a Despatch Note is sent to Magento, the order status on the channel will be set to Complete. Linnworks does not download Magento orders with this status.
3. Magento 1 also has several features you can use with the despatch notification, they can be enabled in the channel settings:
- Magento email notification on despatch - enabling this option will instruct Magento to send an email to the customer when the order is processed in Linnworks.
- Raise invoice after despatch - once the order is marked as Complete, Linnworks will tell Magento to raise an invoice which triggers any payment capture actions on your payment gateway.
- Capture invoice after raise - this option relates to the use of pre-authorized payments/orders.
For Magento 2 Despatch Notes, please see here.