Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to Etsy. Make sure to also check the general troubleshooting steps for Despatch Notes here.
General troubleshooting steps applicable for most or all channels (for details see the article here):
1. The Despatch Notes setting must be enabled before the order is processed.
2. The original items must remain in the order.
3. The order Source channel must be enabled during order processing.
Etsy specifics for troubleshooting:
1. Make sure the respective setting is enabled in Settings > Channel integrations > Edit channel details > Order > Despatch Notes. Full details on Etsy channel configuration are available here.
2. Etsy requires there to be a tracking number available on the order for the Despatch Note to be accepted. In order to make sure tracking numbers are added to orders, please this article for assistance.
3. After the order is processed in Linnworks, the system submits a Despatch Note, tracking number, and the selected shipping vendor to Etsy. The vendor is then compared to a list of supported couriers on the channel and displayed if there is a match. If there is no match, then Custom is displayed on the order.