NB! This is a channel-specific article only applicable to the Shopify, Walmart, and Cdiscount channels.
When updating an order as shipped and sending tracking URLs, Linnworks uses the following logic:
- Linnworks attempts to match the courier from the Linnworks Postal Services > Vendor to our internal list of couriers that support tracking URLs. A full list of couriers is below.
- The Shipping Service (Postal Service in Linnworks) must be linked to an actual Shipping Integration.
- The Shipping Label must be printed for an order.
If one of the above conditions fails, the channel (Shopify, Walmart, or Cdiscount) will use internal logic to assign another courier (vendor).
List of shipping couriers that currently support tracking URLs:
- Amazon Shipping
- APC Overnight
- Auspost Corp
- Collect Group
- Deutsche Post
- DHL Parcel UK
- DHL US Direct
- DPD DE
- DPD FR
- DPD France
- DPD IE
- DPD Ireland
- DPD Local
- DPD UK
- DX Freight
- Express Freight
- GLS US
- Hermes Corporate
- Landmark Global
- OCS Worldwide
- Royal Mail
- Royal Mail Tracked
- SmartConsign 2020
- Spring Omni
- UK Mail
To check if a correct vendor is specified in Linnworks:
To check if a Shipping Service is linked to an actual Shipping Integration:
- Go to Linnworks.net >
You can also check if this Shipping Service is properly linked in the Shipping Integration itself:
- Go to Shipping > Interactions.
- Find the needed Shipping Integration and click the Services button.
- Check if the link is active:
To check if a shipping label has been printed for an order:
- Open the order's audit trail.
- See if there is a note about the shipping label being printed.