|Important! The existing APC integration will stop working on March 8 2023. The new APC Overnight integration would need to be used instead, which provides additional benefits including the option to defer collection days.
If you are using the original APC integration, there have been some emails sent to you asking to migrate over to the new APC Overnight integration. The original APC integration will stop working on the 8th of March 2023.
I need to migrate my existing 'APC' services to the 'APC Overnight' integration
1. Ensure that the 'APC Overnight' integration has been integrated to your Linnworks account: https://docs.linnworks.com/articles/#!documentation/apc-overnight-add-new
Please make sure to fill out the Shipper address exactly like it is specified on APC end to avoid any issues with the collection dates printed on the labels.
2. Remove the 'APC' services from the integration ensuring that required service configuration has been checked via Shipping > Integrations > APC > Services > Edit. Click the bin icon to remove the service and once done click Finish.
3. Open the services tab for the 'APC Overnight' integration and add all required services from the dropdown list of available services. Ensure that you click the Edit button should you need to specify the Increased Liability, Security or a different service setting. Please check the NB! part below the steps if you are missing services in the 'APC Overnight' service dropdown.
4. Click the linking icon next to the Edit button and select the existing postal service from the supplied list. This list will only show Linnworks Postal services that are currently not linked with any shipping integration.
5. When all of the services have been linked and service settings have been applied (if required) click the Finish button.
You may view this video that shows the above steps being performed for a similar integration: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3ilIdV0Goj
6. After you've tested the new 'APC Overnight' integration and ensured it's working, delete the old 'APC' integration by clicking the red remove integration button and then click the bin icon that appears next to APC.
If there are services missing from the available service dropdown in the new 'APC Overnight' integration, please proceed to the Open Order screen in Linnworks.net, and run Shipping quotes to pull up available services for the given order. If the APC Overnight service will be returned in the quotes, it will start appearing in the service dropdown of the integration. Further details are provided here.