When trying to select a Virtual Printer (VP) in the Shipping integration Printer tab, only PDF is available
The list of available printers will depend on the 'Template' that is chosen in the next drop-down.
There are various 'templates' (label formats) that are available for different shipping integrations, but when the template is set to PDF, only PDF will be available in the Virtual Printer drop-down.
If you wish to choose an actual virtual printer, please select any other format that is available in the Template drop-down, apart from PDF:
Depending on the shipping integration, the formats will be offered from the below list:
- RAW (allows to print to PDF and to VP)
- PNG (allows to print to PDF and to VP)
- EPL (allows to print only to VP. NB! Printer must support EPL in order for the labels to print)
- ZPL (allows to print only to VP. NB! Printer must support ZPL in order for the labels to print)
- PDF (allows to print only to PDF)
For further details about all available label templates please see this guide: https://www.linnworks.com/support/shipping-management/printer-settings/#Options