When going to Channel Integration > Inventory Mapping, the inventory shown is not in the correct language.
The most common reason for this is that when integrating a specific site of the unified account the correct site has not been selected and signed into in your default browser prior to attempting the integration.
How to integrate:
- Sign into Seller Central in your default browser for the relevant site that you are trying to integrate.
- Ensure that the correct site is selected from the drop down list at the top.
- In Linnworks go to Settings > Channel Integration > Add New channel and select Amazon from the list provided.
- Select the site from the drop down.
- Select Go to Amazon.
- At this point ensure that the same browser opens that you signed into and ensure that the website address is correct for the site that you are trying to integrate.
- Sign into Seller Central.
- Select "I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS" > Click Next.
- Accept the licence agreement.
- Copy your Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, Access Key and Secret Key into the Linnworks setup screen.
- Enter your merchant name as you wish to see it with Linnworks
- Click Add Account.
If you have more than one site integrated in Linnworks and the inventory appears to be identical you can check the Marketplace ID's by going to Channel Integration > Config. If the Marketplace ID's are identical then one of the channels was not integrated to the correct site.