Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to eBay.
For eBay auctions, it is possible to add accept and decline prices so that offers received can be automatically accepted or declined without manual intervention. If the eBay SubSource has the Price Change setting (Settings > Channel integration > Edit channel details) enabled, accept and decline prices will be added to the listing when the price is revised.
To add accept and decline pricing manually one-by-one:
- Go to My Inventory > Product Details on the needed SKU > Listing Descriptions > Product pricing by channel.
- Click Add New.
- Add the following information into the pop-up window:
- Source: EBAY
- SubSource: SubSource name as it appears in the Channel Integration screen.
- Price: The default price offered to registered business account holders.
- Tag: Choose either ACCEPT, DECLINE or START.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the process to add all needed tags. When leaving the tag field blank, you can set the BIN (Buy It Now) price for the item.
- When all needed prices are added, click Save.
If Linnworks is set to automatically relist eBay listings when new stock becomes available, the channel-specific price saved in this screen will be used for the new listing, and not the price of the original ended listing.
To add accept and decline pricing in bulk, follow the steps specified in this guide.