I want to import images in bulk into Linnworks for my stock items.
If you have images stored on your PC you can use the Drag & Drop import in the My Inventory screen.
To import a file you need to:
- Prepare a CSV file with the list of SKUs and file path of the images you need to import.
- Prepare a folder with images.
- Add the file in the same folder and drag & drop them into the My Inventory screen.
- Select import type: Images.
- Map columns in the new import screen.
- Click Import.
For a more detailed guide and video, please check this documentation.
Create a CSV file with URLs and use an Inventory import to add them to the images.
If you need to import the images from a private FTP/SFTP server, Dropbox, or Google Drive, follow the steps provided here to get shareable links for the import.
For a workaround for easily creating a file containing several URLs for the images when importing from Dropbox, please check this solution article.