1. Is it printed to the thermal printer?
- CN22 is the same 6x4 size and it is produced as one file including RM label and CN22, so will be printed to the same printer that RM labels are getting printed from.
2. How many different lines of HS codes can it handle?
- 6 lines of item titles and 6 lines of HS codes.
3. What happens if there are more than there is space for?
- An additional CN22 form will be produced, listing the remaining SKUs.
4. Can it be printed separately (i.e. if the postal label is printed outside of LW)?
- In case you only need CN22 form with no label, you can create an invoice template with a CN22 image. Order Items table can be positioned over the CN22 image.
Invoice template can be resized to 6x4 or any other format and printed from Open Orders if needed as a 'Specific Invoice'.
5. Does it already submit this data to RM?
- Yes, it does.
6. Can it include an electronic copy of a signature?
- Electronic signature will be added to all integrations in the future.
7. Can the date be printed automatically?
- Current date is printed at the bottom of the CN22.
8. 'Other' check box.
- Shipment Type option is configurable for every service is Shipping > Integrations > OBA Services > Edit
9. Item title printed on CN22.
- We've added 'CN22Description' property that can now be added to your inventory items. CN22 will pull the title from this property if it exists. If the property does not exist, regular item title will be used. It is limited to 30 characters.
10. Consolidate lines of items identical for customs purposes.
- Linnworks will combine items with identical titles and HScodes into one CN22 line.
(This change will go live with the next update)
11. Calculation of Value
- Each item displays price per unit, without discount. Value will be changed to display 'Line Cost' in the nearest future.