Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to eBay.
I want to be able to add new items to an existing eBay variation Listing.
It is possible to add SKUs to existing eBay variation listings while the listing is active. To do this the SKUs need to first be added to the Linnworks variation group.
- Add new SKUs to the variation group on Linnworks either via import or manually from the Variations screen in Linnworks.
- Find the Variation parent SKU in the My Inventory screen,
- Under the relevant channel tab, right-click > Revise Selected. Select any of the options in this menu - each of them will also add the new items to the variation.
- eBay – listing revision restrictions
- Preventing items from being listed on certain channels
- Protecting listings from being updated/revised
- Listing tool - listing adjustment options