Is anyone able to contact Rigidas?

Good afternoon,

We have been trying to contact Rigidas since last October and we are getting no response to any of our tickets - has anyone here had any success in contacting them?  Is anyone still using them to generate picklists?

Sorry to hear of your frustration. For the little that it's worth, they were quickly responding to enquiries in May/June '22, but I haven't tried since. 

I was wondering how the transfer from Chris and friends went - it seems not successfully. I was about to subscribe to Stockwise, but will now look elsewhere. 

A bit off topic, but we are now looking for a solution that does what Stockwise claims to do, but with customer support. Any suggestions welcome.

Hi Harry,

Many thanks for your reply.  I have just spoken with Richard at Linnworks who has been incredibly helpful; we will be looking into Linnworks Mobile as a solution in this case.  For us, the functions available via Stockwise and E-Pick which we use are available on Linnworks mobile - plus it is free!

That's very helpful to know, Keith.  I'll be in touch with Richard at LW soon.

That might also explain why Stockwise's Facebook page is down and their Trello, Twitter, and Youtube pages have not seen any activity for several years. We have stopped receiving invoices from Rigidas since September.  I've raised a ticket and will update this thread if/when I get a response.

Slightly off-topic... One frustrating thing about the Linnworks app store is the lack of proper engagement in reviewing apps by merchants. The app store consequently feels like a minefield.  Does anyone have any faith in the reviews there? It would be great if LW would provide a list of approved partners, consultants and plugins, together with genuine feedback that LW (or an independent reviews service) can moderate. The current offering is pretty useless.

Login to post a comment