FBA Returns

All of our European sales are FBA, but Linnworks does not account for FBA returns.  That means that FBA sales are always recorded, but they stay in their as sales, even if they are returned.  For some items that might have a high return rate, say, 17%, it makes the sales figures so far off that they are useless for making future sales projections.  I can't rely on reporting that might be off 15-20% for some items, or even 5% for others.

Please fix this very large oversight.

Thanks

Stuart Cohen

7 people like this idea

Hi Stuart,

we are investigating what feeds Amazon can supply with respect to FBA Returns to then be able to confirm if there is a way we can work with this data and ultimately generate a return record within Linnworks.

Mark Aldous

Head of Implementation

Linn Systems Ltd

This would be a fantastic idea, I'm currently trying to work out if I can do it myself but nothing would beat a proper integration.

For example it ruins any ideas about integrating Xero and I'm unable to show the hierachy meaningful financials out of Linnworks, which leads them to question my choice of software.  I intend to keep using Linnworks but it would be a big help fixing this.

Cheers,

Dave

Many many software companies offer that sort of full integration with FBA: it shouldn't be that big a deal.  Linnworks does certain things really well and I appreciate that, but this element vastly reduces the functionality.  Most of our sales are FBA, so we are constantly doing elaborate work-around to get reliable figures for all our platforms.  Sure wish this could be fixed.  It's not a flashy new feature that creates a new marketing opportunity, but it would be a big help to many users.

Proper FBA functionality would make turn Linnworks from a good product to a great product!  Unfortunately at present, FBA functionality in Linnworks is very lacking.

Manage By Stats has it and Sellics has it, that I have personally evaluated.  Admitted: they don't have the wide-ranging functionality of LW, but it can't be all that big a jump from getting inventory quantity feeds from FBA.  Please prioritize this improvement: it would kick LW up to another level.  Also, being able to enter in different costs for different marketplaces would also help: duty and freight vary from region to region.

Hey Mark, it's been a year since your comments on this idea - any update??

Login to post a comment