Virtual printer keeps disconnecting throughout the day and shows the following error message:
TCP Callback failed with error:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connect request was made on an already connected socket
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
You would need to follow a few steps in the following order:
1. Log out from Linnworks.net
2. In Virtual Printer client click 'Virtual Printer' > 'Disconnect'
3. Open Task manager on your PC (right click on the Taskbar > Task manager) and 'End task' for all LinnPrint jobs that you will see:
4. Log in to Linnworks.net
5. Log in to Virtual Printer
6. Check the log in Virtual printer: it should say 'Connected to print server : eu-printingX.linnworks.net' and the virtual printer logo at the top will be green.
If there are still issues after following the exact steps above, please contact our support.