|Note: Pickwave features may be needed on Linnworks plan to access Pickwave functionality.
- Open Orders
- Select the orders you want to add to a pickwave
- Actions (right-click) -> Pickwave -> Generate Pickwave
- If orders need stock allocation (batched items or if you are in WMS location)
- Stock will be allocated at this point
- Orders where the stock cannot be allocated (insufficient or not available in picking location), will not be added to pickwave
- Select pickwave grouping type (by Item or by Order)
- Select a user to whom the pickwave will be assigned to
- In Linnworks Mobile, go to Pickwave
- select Mine tab
- At the bottom, we have different statesof pickwaves
- To Pick - pickwave assigned to you and not yet started
- Picking - pickwave has one or more items picked, in other words in progress
- Packing - picking completed and one or more orders in the pickwave have been dispatched.
- Complete - picking completed but no orders were dispatched yet
- Each pickwave card shows the number of items to pick and the number of orders in the pickwave. Once an item is picked, the count of picked/to pick will increase. Progress will also increment.
- Select the pickwave
- The list of everything to pick is sorted in a routing sequence of binracks (only really applies to WMS) and priority sequence.
- Pick cards are grouped depending on your selected grouping type (by Item, or by Order)
- Each card displays binrack of the item, quantity to pick, batch information if available.
- You can scan a binrack to filter the list by only a specific binrack and then further scan SKU, barcode or product identifier to bring up the quantity entry screen for entering picked quantity.
|Note: In the video below we demonstrating Generate pickwave and picking items with WMS enabled.