Pickwave in Linnworks is a digital picklist that is generated to include a list of items and sent directly to a user's mobile scanner. You can generate digital pickwaves to help pick the stock you need to send to FBA.
How to generate a pickwave for an FBA Shipment?
- Find a shipping plan that you’re ready to pick. The plan has to have already been submitted to Amazon.
- Amazon may have split your shipping plan into multiple smaller shipments. You’ll be generating pickwaves for each shipment, not the shipping plan.
- Find the shipment you want to pick and click the Generate Pickwave button.
- If you’re picking a lot of stock, you might want Linnworks to generate more than one pickwave. In the Pickwave options, you can choose if you want your Pickwave to be:
- Limited by the total number of items to be picked.
- Limited by the total number of SKUs to be included in the pick.
- Unlimited, just one big pickwave.
- Either choose a specific user to allocate the pick(s) to, or leave them unallocated.
- If you've split your items into multiple picks, you can preview them, or just click Generate Pickwaves.
Once you’ve generated all the pickwaves you need, you can find them on Linnworks Mobile by tapping the Pickwaves option in the Stock section of the menu. More details are here.