|Note: Only applies to WMS location.|
In a situation when a picker is directed to a binrack, yet there is no usable stock (missing stock or damaged), the user can reallocate stock from an alternative pickable location.
- Swipe the card to the left
- Alternative Pick Location
- The list will show all Pickable location and available stock in each
- The list of Other non-pickable binracks will also display stock in those locations
- Select the new binrack and batch from the list and chose whether you want to proceed to the new binrack to pick them item straight away or resort the pickwave and add the new location to an appropriate place based on the routing sequence of the newly selected binrack.