I have a CSV file on my PC that I want to import into Linnworks.
- Go to Settings > Import & Export Data > Import Data.
- Click Import Now.
- Select the appropriate Import Type.
- Give the import a name for your own convenience, so that it can be recognised in the list. Alternatively, use the default name given by Linnworks.
- Click Next.
- Click the Choose File button > Upload from Computer and find the file on your computer.
Linnworks will read the file and display the column mapping data below
- Complete the column mapping
- Click Run Now
NB! Scheduled Import type imports can be set up without a schedule, so they run when you request it, but they require the file to be hosted either on an FTP/SFTP server or Dropbox.
If the file you are importing is intended to add one of the below:
- Inventory images
- Extended Properties
- Stock Levels
Then you can also use the My Inventory screen Drag&Drop import. Please see here for full details and steps on each of the drag&drop import types together with short tutorial videos for guidance.