When I am importing some files, I am told that I need to specify a location, but my file does not have a column for Location. What's the easiest way of doing this if all the data is in one location?
Some import columns, such as Stock Level, require a Stock Location to be specified. If all data in the file is for the same location, then a default location can be specified in the column mapping screen.
- Create an import and proceed to the column mapping screen
- Click the Default Value button
- Select Location from the drop down menu and enter the name of your Linnworks location in the text box
- Map any additional columns, such as Stock Level
- Click the Run Now or Save button as appropriate
This will import the data into the specified location, without the need for altering your CSV file.
For more documentation on working with Linnworks.net Data Import please go here