New Pricing What A Joke!

.....We have listened to you, we want to help small businesses, reward your loyalty, total crap!

Our subscription is due to increase from £200 to £450 that is a 125% increase, I will just repeat that, 125%!!

Your order volume breaks are well out of line unless you are a bedroom eBayer

19 people like this idea

We are facing a £15,000 increase. I still can’t quite get our heads around it still. We have been using Linnworks since the start. But like everyone else here need to frantically get onto another system before renewal. We feel betrayed and that Linnworks have badly misinterpreted their customer base I see they have posted their first fake trust pilot 4 star review. 

Firstly, how would a customer save this money on the new proposed tariff? 

Secondly, to randomly decide to post a 4 star trust pilot review (“the other side of the price increase”!!) at this particular moment??? 

Wish Linnworks would reply on here instead to explain themselves 

You can report it as fake on the link below 


Well, many of you wanted to hear from Linnworks. I assume we all did last night via email. In case you missed it:

Update: New Pricing Plans


Earlier this week, we announced a new set of pricing plans for our products and services (see the full announcement here).

As an existing Linnworks customer, you have the opportunity to take advantage of our exclusive loyalty plans. To see your loyalty plan, log in to your Linnworks account and click on the loyalty banner on the homepage. Please note – only account admins will be able to access this information.

Monthly Plans:

If you’re currently on a monthly plan, you’ll need to switch to one of our new plans between now and August 21, 2019. Switch now to take advantage of the loyalty bonus and unlimited users.


Annual Plans:

If you’re currently on an annual plan, you don’t need to take any immediate action. As you approach your renewal date, one of our representatives will be in touch, and you’ll have the opportunity to choose from one of our new loyalty plans.

If your renewal date is prior to August 21, 2019 you will have the option to switch to one of our new loyalty plans or, if you need more time to decide, extend your current contract (billed monthly) until August 21, 2019. One of our representatives will be reaching out directly to review your options.

Choose the best plan for your business.

During this period, we have assigned a Linnworks specialist to your account. If you'd like to learn more, click here to schedule a call and talk through these changes. We'll give you any guidance you may need to choose the plan that works best for your business.

In the meantime, check out our pricing FAQs on this page, which we update daily.

Best wishes,
Callum Campbell, CEO.

So as expected, nothing has changed. I think many of us made a mistake when we complained but stayed with them, in 2016, after the last price hike. I think they expect the same results this time. I don't know about the rest of you but if they think we will be still here when the first increased monthly fee kicks in, they couldn't be more wrong. 

This is a joke, starting my selro 14 day trial after the weekend. It's going to cause pain moving, but I'm not taking a £13k increase in price per year, for what I can only describe as a product still in beta phase most of the time. You put up with it at the cheaper pricing, but this is just crazy.

If you haven't already done so please share you experience on trustpilot

We've been a loyal Linnworks customer since 2014 and the "loyalty" plan is set to increase our annual software costs by >1300% to nearly £30,0000

Very upsetting to see such an unjustifiable pricing increase to the software. It's worth noting that the recent pricing plan changes have a huge impact on larger Linnworks customers too.

Needless to say, I have raised a support ticket and will reserve leaving a review on the sites below until we get a reply.

Spoke to LW today

The phone call was professional, they listened to the feedback carefully and I got the feeling that LW now know they could have handled this better, particularly the communication.

It was worth having the phone call and if you haven't done so book one, explain how you are affected and listen to what they have to say.

We are still meeting with Store feeder next week and after that we will look at our options.

I only wish this whole situation had STARTED with the phone call I had today!

Hi Rich, how did you get through to them, phone lines seems down? 

I had an open ticket open from a few days ago and they sent me a link, I think I saw the link in the update email they sent out last night as well. Had to wait a couple of days mind, but with 4000 customers I'm sure they have a busy few days ahead.

Just had the email now, nice announcement thanks

Does anyone know anybody whose subscription has stayed the same or gone down ? 

For us its just an 80% increase, i have a while to go before my annual sub expires but unless they change this I will be looking elsewhere with a lot of other folks...

I guess they are ramping up for a Sell Off !


Thinking about it, the call came from a mobile number so perhaps they are having telephone issues.

Rich,  I am curious to hear whether Linnworks improved on their original "Loyalty" plan on offer to you?

Ours has tripled in price. No way I can stay now. TBH if even Linnworks stopped all this I still wouldn't want to stay. They have become untrustworthy for me now. Should have left last time they did this. We have been with Linnworks since 2010, so this feels like a kick in the teeth. Looking into Selro now. They seem to have everything Linnworks has and prices are £69 or £149 per month depending on number of users.

Matthew: The conversation I had with LW was constructive and I would advise anyone who has been impacted significantly to talk to them. I think they will look at each customer on a case by case basis, the guy had all of my numbers in front of him. They were in listening mode rather than offering mode so currently we are still looking for a new home.  They are coming back to me next week, so we will see, but it didn't feel like the end of the dialogue and I expect to have one more conversation with them before making the decision to move. 

I would make your case and see what happens.



That's all well and good Rich, but don't you think they've showed their cards? we put up with the various issues because we know the system and are comfortable with it but at the end of the day is linnworks  any better than any other software out there? whilst I still undecided who I'm going with I'm certainly leaving, I don't like the way linnworks have acted and it's not the first time,

I've looked at SELRO however not sure about them, I raised a couple of problems and not heard anything from them for over 24 hours now, my main concern is what happens when things go wrong with selro. I appreciate they are busy but aren't we all. If something critical happens then I'm not confident they will deal with it quick enough,

If linnworks did this we would be kicking up, anyone else got any other suggestions for new software?

Same here, we have had the conversation which was appreciated but as like most this is far from ideal so we will see what happens in due course.

Login to post a comment