Right now the maximum quantity that can be received on a PO is the quantity listed purchased on the PO. However, we are sometimes shipped more than we ordered. We can adjusted the expected amount on the PO but then our purchase order cost is wrong since we do not pay for the overage. The only way I've found to deal with this is receive the inventory through "stock in"; however this is imperfect as the PO will still not show the overage. We may also be able to add a second line item on the PO with the overage set as 0 cost. I haven't tried that yet, but that leads to complication when we work with EDI to deliver these POs automatically.