Magento inventory Sync

Can anyone please help, I am trying to find what magento file linnworks looks at to update the inventory. My sync is flagging up errors since installing a third party extension and the extension only changes a few magento files so im trying to locate what file is affecting the sync.

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for contacting us!

Might I ask if you are still experiencing the same issue? I have tested your Magento channel and the extension as well and everything seems to be working fine. Also, I had a look at the logs and I could not find errors in the most recent Magento Inventory Sync logs.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,


Hi Angela.

Yes the issue is still there. The culprit extension is disabled for now while i try to find a fix to the problem. We have paid a lot of money for the extension and it is a much needed part of expanding the business so i wont give in until i find the answer or someone who can fix it.

I can enable it again for you if you think you add any more information or help in any way, I need to know what file/s could be causing the issue so any information as to how it normally runs will be perfect. The only issue i have (when the extension is turned on) is the Magento inventory sync automation, everything else works fine. 

So far i believe it to be something to do with not being able to get the product ID


Hello Matthew,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I have raised a ticket on your behalf (Ticket #1224226) and I will need to forward this information to our developers so that they can investigate further.

Kind regards,


Login to post a comment