There are 3 order info related fields available when submitting multi-channel order data for fulfillment by Amazon:
1. Seller Fulfillment Order ID
2. Order ID printed on packing slip
3. Order comment printed on packing slip
At present, all three are fixed with Linnworks' order ID, even removing Amazon's default order comment 'Thank you for your order'.
We would suggest that:
1. Seller Fulfillment Order ID = Linnworks order ID, for reference.
2. Order ID printed on packing slip = the sales channel's order ID (the order ID the customer will know the order by).
3. Order comment printed on packing slip = allow customisable message, e.g. salutation / customer services contact details / returns info
326 people like this idea
over 8 years ago
Hi Dan, would it be possible to set the Order ID printed on packing slip to the sales channel's order ID? The Seller Fulfillment Order ID is already set to the Linnworks order ID, so no need for duplication, plus it means the customer will see the order ID from the sales channel he/she purchased their goods from.
about 6 years ago
The functionality is not realistic as FBA order propagation is automated and there are no field mapping for extended properties at the moment for FBA orders.