Deferred

Xero Integration

Let's count everyone interested! We use both Linnworks and Kashflow and would like to see them integrated. Hoping to get a few votes from others in the same position. If you are not familiar with Kashflow and you are looking for accounting software, check their website, they offer a free trial.

'Human Friendly Accounting in the Cloud

Create Professional Invoices In Minutes
KashFlow is an incredibly easy to understand accounting system for UK small businesses.
No accounting knowledge required. And our
free trial really is free - no credit card needed.
With our accounting software, you can save time, be better organised and have a better insight into your financial position by using KashFlow Online Accounting.

The software has been built with the small business in mind. We know that you want to spend your time on what you do, not struggling with complicated software trying to understand how it works.

That’s why our online accounting software gives you everything you need; from Invoicing to cashflow management to VAT reports and everything else you need at your fingertips to keep your business running smoothly and you focused on doing what you do best - running your business... '

2 people like this idea
Great idea - we have just commissioned a report for this purpose but a full integration would be better. Our specific requirement would be to be able to integrate based on certain criteria eg Product Category as we hold muliple client data on our Linnworks and only selected data would need to be reported back to separate integrations of Xero.
When will this integration with Xero be available? We would love to move to Linnworks.net from our other inventory management app, but this is holding us up.
Good point we need this too
Guys any further advance on Xero integration? And timescales?
Hi Jarred,
I can confirm that it is planned for this year, but the start date for writing the integration has not yet been set so I am unable to provide you with an ETA.

regards
Mark Aldous
Head of Implementation
Linn Systems Ltd
Any News on the ETA for Xero? I am about to decide on an accountancy package and my accountant swears by Xero. Is this definitely going ahead? Any date on delivery yet?

I am interested to know when this goes live.
i need this pls arrange
Is there an update on when this will be available?
Any news on when this will be started?
Ready to commit to Linnworks but need this integration. Thanks
thats a MUST :) as soon as possible. thanks
Any idea when this will be complete Linnworks? Integration with an affordable accounts package is well overdue.
I can confirm that one of our partners is working on a Xero application for Linnworks.net

Mark Aldous
Head of Implementation
Linn Systems Ltd
Any update on this Mark?
Any Update on this yet ?

Login to post a comment