Keep getting someone has logged in to this account. you bill be logged out

While logged in to linnworks desktop, with 10-15 minutes a message pops up on the screen saying someone has logged in to this account and promptly kicks me off linnworks desktop.

Anyone else with this ?.... Only started happening after I had to change my desktop login from admin / pswd to email address / pswd

9 people have this problem
Still happening, came in this morning and had been logged out....

I am still getting this too, no reply to support ticket for a while either!

We are looking into this. We will post an update once we have more information. 

This has been fixed today. Can you please clarify, if this is no longer an issue from your end?

Sorry for any inconvenience this have caused you.

OK, was fixed but started doing it again this morning on all machines...anyone else have the same problem?

Yep been doing it again all day today!

Same here across multiple users.
Very annoying.

Linnworks have been having major issues with users being logged out for no reason at all or unable to log in to .not. They say that they have been working on it as a matter of priority but according to the status page there are still some performance issues with log in authorisation. Desktop seems to be stable and working though.

Keep getting logged out of the system in the middle of order processing is becoming unacceptable!

Desktop is unstable too - almost impossible to operate this morning.

Having the log out issue with the desktop application, two different users, two different PCs, within 5 minutes of each other 10:10AM BST. The same as yesterday. Around the same time. Cutting it real fine with our mail collection.

Can't login to desktop at all now!

Just logged all our users out and now cannot login. Is this just a desktop issue?

same here, we are getting the same, getting logged out when I'm the only one using the account, can't get back in, it's saying cannot login to linnworks?

happened two days in a row, it sounds to me if someone is logging into our account from linnworks end and locking  us out?

Cannot login to desktop at all!

Login to post a comment