|Important! The existing Landmark integration will stop working on April 27, 2023. The new Landmark global integration would need to be used instead.
If you are using the original Landmark integration, you will soon receive some emails asking you to migrate over to the new Landmark global integration. The original Landmark integration will stop working on the 27th of April 2023.
I need to migrate my existing 'Landmark' services to the new 'Landmark global' integration
1. Ensure that the new 'Landmark global' integration has been integrated to your Linnworks account:
2. Remove the original 'Landmark' services from the integration ensuring that required service configuration has been checked via Shipping > Integrations > Landmark > Services > Edit. Click the bin icon to remove the service and once done click Finish.
3. Open the services tab for the new 'Landmark global' integration and add all required services from the dropdown list of available services. Ensure that you click the Edit button should you need to specify the Commercial Shipment or a different service setting.
4. Click the linking icon next to the Edit button and select the existing postal service from the supplied list. This list will only show Linnworks Postal services that are currently not linked with any shipping integration.
5. When all of the services have been linked and service settings have been applied (if required) click the Finish button.
You may view this video that shows the above steps being performed for a similar integration: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3ilIdV0Goj
6. After you've tested the new 'Landmark global' integration and ensured it's working, delete the old 'Landmark' integration by clicking the red remove integration button and then click the bin icon that appears next to 'Landmark'.
If there are any issues or concerns, please contact Linnworks Technical Support.