To comply with VTR regulations from Amazon for shipping Amazon orders and using Seller Fulfilled Prime, please follow the below steps to ensure your integration is set up correctly.
To avoid any errors during label printing, first accept the Terms and Conditions for all carriers on Amazon Seller Central via the following links:
Add the (New) Amazon Shipping integration to Linnworks via Linnworks.net > Shipping > Integrations > Add new > (New) Amazon Shipping > Integrate. Details on the Integration Wizard can be seen here.
When all details are filled in and the integration is added, proceed to the Services tab.
Select the services you want to use for your Amazon orders from the dropdown menu and click Add.
NB! For some services, additional steps can be chosen in the service configuration.
You may check some additional information about the services and service codes in this article.
Step 3 - This step is applicable to Amazon Prime orders. To use the integration for non-prime orders, you can skip this step.
All Amazon Next Day orders will have two order identifiers automatically assigned in Linnworks:
- Amazon prime delivery
- Amazon Premium Order (NB! this identifier is assigned when necessary, but is not visible in the old Open Orders screen).
All Standard Prime orders will have one order identifier assigned to them:
- Amazon prime delivery
You can set up a Rules Engine rule to automatically allocate the respective Next Day Prime and Standard Prime services for orders with these identifiers.
- Create a new rule via Linnworks.net > Orders > Rules Engine > +Add new rule.
- Create a set of conditions for Next Day Prime orders that will check:
- the order Source and/or SubSource
- whether the order has both the Prime and Premium identifiers assigned.
Example rule setup for Next Day Prime orders:
- Set up the Action to assign the Next Day Prime service added to your integration and click Save changes.
- Click on the + Add New button and add the next set of conditions to the same rule for Standard Prime orders that will check:
- the Source and/or SubSource
- whether the order has the Prime identifier and does not have the Premium identifier assigned.
Example rule setup for Standard Prime orders:
- Set up the Action to assign the Standard Day Prime service added to your integration and click Save changes
Here is an example of how the rule to assign Prime services to your Amazon prime orders will look like in the end:
Make sure each order has the correct weight and dimensions assigned or an error will be returned from Amazon when printing shipping labels.
The most accurate way to assign correct weights and dimensions is using an Inventory import so the details are added to each inventory item directly.
Manifest for Royal Mail via (New) Amazon Shipping
Amazon Shipping V2 API does not support manifesting from Linnworks. The manifest can still be filed in Linnworks internally for your own reference and to clear the Shipping manifest screen.
- No details are sent to the shipping vendor from Linnworks.
- Manifest documents cannot be printed from Linnworks.
- All Manifest documentation needs to be filed and printed on Seller Central directly.
- One of the common errors when printing via (new) Amazon Shipping integration is: The shipping service that you are trying to use for this shipment is not available on Amazon. Service: *****. Ineligibility Reasons: Does Not Meet Promised Delivery Date. This error is returned directly from Amazon and the steps for troubleshooting and resolving it are available in this solution article.
- Another common error that is returned from Amazon is: The shipping service that you are trying to use for this shipment is not available on Amazon. Service: *****. Ineligibility Reasons: It is not an eligible ship method for this order. This error is returned directly from Amazon as well and the steps for troubleshooting and resolving it are available in this solution article.
- Shipping - Get Quotes is not producing any/expected services
- Shipping: (New) Amazon Shipping - Available services
- Amazon Shipping Integration docs
- Shipping: Migrating services from Amazon Buy Shipping
- Shipping - New Amazon Shipping: Does Not Meet Promised Delivery Date
- Shipping - New Amazon Shipping: It is not an eligible ship method for this order.