Pre-built Pivotal Analytics reports can be edited by using the Modify button when you need to customize the report and add your own values, columns, rows or apply some specific filters.
Alternatively, you can build your own custom report to match your needs better.
Please see this documentation page for full details on Pivotal Analytics together with a list of tutorial videos which can be helpful.
- Cost of shipped products, margin
- Report Builder - Viewing multiple hierarchies and attributes on an axis
- Querying another cube - LOOKUPCUBE - Qty of SKUs in Open Purchase Orders in Inventory History
- calculated measure expression to display values from a particular dimension member
- Inventory Consumption over X number of days
- Total Shipped by Supplier
- LOOKUPCUBE - Querying members of another cube
- Stock Movement Report - Inventory History