Please note this is a channel-specific article only applicable to Newegg.
In order to integrate your Newegg channel to Linnworks, you will need to generate an API Secret Key.
Newegg created a feature that can help sellers manage their API keys. Please follow the below steps in order to generate the API Secret Key:
- Log in to your Newegg Seller Portal using your Admin email and navigate to Manage Account > Data Feed Settings.
- At the bottom of that page, you will find the API Setting function.
- This shows you your Seller ID and current API connections.
- To add a new one for a Service Provider - click the [ AUTHORIZE ] button.
- In the dialogue box type in the name of the provider and click Authorize after selected.
- Check carefully, and if the name of your provider is not there, please get in touch with the Newegg Marketplace integration team.