Instead of a shipping label from a courier a generic label was printed for the order
Most common reasons for this:
1. Shipping Vendor is not assigned to the order
2. The Shipping Vendor is assigned but the shipping service that is assigned to the order is not linked to the shipping integration.
1. Go to Orders > Open Orders > Right-Click the affected order > View > View the Order and check the Shipping Vendor
If it is set to NONE as on the above screenshot the Generic Label will be printed. To change Shipping Vendor and service to the correct one right-click the affected order > Action > Bulk Change > Change Shipping Method > Select Vendor > Select Service
2. If a Vendor and a Service specified then you would need to check if the service is linked to the integration:
1) Open Linnworks.net > Order > Open orders > Copy (!) the postal service name from the affected order
2) In Linnworks.net > Shipping > Postal services > click Ctrl + F and paste the postal service name. If there is more than 1 match, please make sure you check only the service that is identical to your search
3) Next to the postal service check the ‘Integrated with vendor’ column - if there is no tick, it means the service is not linked to any shipping integration in Linnworks.net and will produce a generic shipping label. Check the Shipping > Integrations > Services and see which service should be used for the order instead or let the customer know how to link an existing Linnworks postal service to a service in the integration. It is recommended to go through these postal services and delete ‘duplicated’ ones to avoid confusion in the future.
To link an existing Linnworks Postal Service to a service in the shipping integration:
Linnworks.net > Shipping > Integrations > Services > Linking icon:
Select the existing Postal service and click ‘Pick’:
If the shipping service exists in Postal Services but does not appear in the above pop up menu, it means it is already linked with a different integration.