Problem since updating to Magneto 2.3.3

Hi all


Since updating our Magento 2 store to 2.3.3 stock isn't updating correctly from Linnworks.


When stock is adjusted in Linnworks although it updates the quantitiy in Magento it will show an out of stock product as available still. Also if a product is out of stock and then we add the stock in Linnworks it still show out of stock on the Magento site. Our web developers are confident the site is working correctly has anyone else experienced similar problems with Magento 2.3.3 and Linnworks?


Thanks

David 

Hello David,


I have run several tests with our Magento 2.3.3 integration and the results are the following:


When Stock Level is more than 0, Linnworks will send the following to Magento:

{"productSku":"Chair","itemId":"36","stockItem":{"qty":20.0,"is_in_stock":true}}


When Stock Level is 0, Linnworks will send the following to Magento:

{"productSku":"Chair","itemId":"36","stockItem":{"qty":0.0,"is_in_stock":false}}


NB! The above is assuming that 'End When' setting is set to 0 in the Magento Channel Settings and for the specific item as well as 'Do not mark as out-of-stock' setting is disabled in the channel setting. So the test was run with 'default' settings only.


When stock level 0 is sent to Magento, on the back end it appears as follows:


And on the front end:



Once positive stock level is sent to Magento, stock level is correctly reflected on the back end as well as listing switches to 'In Stock' on the front end.


Taking the above into consideration, at the moment we cannot confirm that there is an issue with stock level updates between Linnworks and Magento version 2.3.3


I can see that you have a Support ticket raised regarding this issue, would you mind sending us an exact SKU where issue can be observed at the moment. That way we will be able to supply you with the inventory update feed from Linnworks which may be helpful to your developer in identifying the issue. 

You have also mentioned that the change to 'out of stock' or 'in stock' is happening correctly once stock level is updated on Magento back end. For a test, can your developer try to change stock level on your Magento via any API application (such as Postman, for example) and see if it will yield the same result. 



Kind regards,

Marina

Hi Marina


Thanks for your message and looking into this.


I have passed this information onto our developers. I have also just manually updated SKU SHAFSC16 and set the X-large size from a stock of 3 to 0. The whole product is now out of stock on Linnworks and the Magento 2 catalogue but the front end is still showing it as in stock.


Thanks

David

Hello David,


Thank you for the information provided!


I will get back to you within the ticket Nr 1327424 shortly, as the response will include account specific information.



Kind regards,

Marina

Hi Marina


Thanks for looking into this


Kind regards

David

Hi David


I believe I entcountered this problem and figured out, It was due to the new magento MSI (Multi Stock Inventory) in magento 2.3.x. I disabled the extensions and my stock started working correctly again with linnworks.


Here is a link to the fix...


https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Technical-Issues/All-products-Out-of-Stock-since-moving-host-and-changing-store/m-p/137966/highlight/false#M10250


I think there are bugs with the MSI in magento 2.3.x I did not need that addition so to disable the extensions was not a problem for me.


Hope this helps


Gary


Login to post a comment