In Linnworks Mobile Dispatch console scanning a SKU, barcode, product identifier, Pickwave Id, TOTE will bring up all orders belonging to the search term. For Pickwave Id, all unprocessed orders in the Pickwave will be shown, for a TOTE, all orders that were picked and logged into a specific TOTE, for a SKU, Barcode or Product Identifier all unprocessed orders with the scanned SKU will be shown. Let's examine in which sequence the orders will be appearing in the process order screen in dispatch console.
First of all when we speak about the sequence of orders displayed in dispatch console process order, we have to look at two scenarios. One is when we are using pickwaves and the other without the use of pickwaves, as the sorting will be fundamentally different when an order is in a pickwave.
Orders belonging to a pickwave will be sorted using the following logic:
- Fully picked orders first
- Within fully picked orders we sort by exactly how they were picked - exactly the same as they would have appeared in the pickwave, even if it was grouped by item. This would follow the principle of Priority Sequence Stock Allocation and Routing Sequence.
- Followed by not-fully-picked orders (or partially picked, worth noting we don't discriminate partially picked orders, they will all be considered as not-fully-picked)
- The ordering of unpicked orders will be the same - as they would appear in the pickwave
Orders that are not part of a pickwave,
- Ordered by earilest Dispatch date
- Followed by Unpaid orders
Processing orders by SKU
What if we scan a SKU, the orders where a SKU are present could be in multiple pickwaves and some may not even be in a pickwave;
- Orders in Completed pickwaves first, ordered by Pickwave create date (the earliest pickwave first)
- Sequence of orders within each pickwave will follow the same logic as described in Pickwave Orders
- Followed by Partially Picked (In Progress) pickwaves, again ordered by Pickwave create date and the sequence of orders follows Pickwave Orders logic. Where partially picked orders will be at the end.
- Followed by orders not belonging to any Pickwave, ordered by earliest dispatch date, followed by unpaid orders.