New Open Orders (Beta) - Issues

Does anyone know how to copy a "Created Tab View" so that its only a minor edit for the next view? This feature is available on the Normal Open Orders.

Also the ascending sort filters don't seem to work either?

Hello. 

Yes, we are planning to add view copy feature soon, but there is no exact ETA I can provide to you.

In regards to the  ascending sort filters , I have checked it is working fine for me. Could you please provide more specific example where it is not working?

Thank you

Kind regards,

Julietta

Technical Support

Hello Julietta

It is crucial for the sorting to work, we sort our products in the set tabs by SKU Ascendance (LINNWORKS SKU) then each desk in the ofice is subscriped a tab and they work through this.

I attach screenshots to show you how the ascending does not work, it also does not refresh your ordered without clicking refresh...

Hello,

Yes, it is not perfect yet, we are working on filters ans sorting to work smoothly. It will take a bit more time.

At the moment ascending sorting should already be working though. It should work correctly on newly created orders after re-saving the view. 

Kind regards,

Julietta

Technical Support

Its would appear my SKUS of D's come before B's.... all the others are Ascending... No matter how hard i try, save etc... 

My fee with you has gone up to 17.5k a year and the beta version of open orders is the only thing making me want to stay because it dosent seem to buffer... but we are manufacturers and hand skus to designers so putting invoice in sku order to hand out is absolutely essential.

I think at the moment there is only the option to delete the view, I'd assume in that screen there will be an option to copy (once it is finished)

The views don't appear to be working anyway. We have 3 views set up for different carriers and none of them reflect the amount of orders there is on the Current Open Orders Views. I had tech support take a look, they deleted them and created new ones, and they still don't work. Had an open ticket for 2 days now about this issue.

Hello, 

This issue has been reported to our developers. 

There is no exact ETA when the adjustments to the current Beta Open orders functionality will be released but we are already working on it.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Julietta

Technical Support

Hello,

Where is the Despatch Console in the new Open Orders Screen?

Login to post a comment