Important! You may use the same (New) Amazon Shipping integration for both Amazon and Off-Amazon orders. If you have already integrated the (New) Amazon Shipping integration, simply ensure that all services from the original Amazon Shipping are added to it by following the below steps. Please delete the original Amazon Shipping integration from your account once services have been migrated.
In order to avoid re-configuring the Linnworks account for a newly created Amazon service, it is advised to use the existing service from the 'Amazon Shipping' integration and re-add it to the new integration.
If however a new service is created instead of re-linking the existing one, ensure that you will review all required settings on the account, such as Rules engine set up, Email automation, Invoice/Template printing conditions etc to take into account the new service details.
I need to migrate my existing 'Amazon Shipping' services to the '(New) Amazon Shipping' integration
1. Ensure that the '(New) Amazon Shipping' integration has been integrated to your Linnworks account: https://docs.linnworks.com/articles/#!documentation/amazon-shipping
2. Remove the 'Amazon Shipping' services from the integration ensuring that required service configuration has been checked via Shipping > Integrations > Amazon Shipping > Services > Edit. Click the bin icon to remove the service and once done click Finish.
3. Open the services tab for the '(New) Amazon Shipping' integration and add all required services from the dropdown list of available services. Ensure that you click the Edit button should you need to specify the delivery Experience or a different service setting.
4. Click the linking icon next to the Edit button and select the existing postal service from the supplied list. This list will only show Linnworks Postal services that are currently not linked with any shipping integration.
5. When all of the services have been linked and service settings have been applied (if required) click the Finish button.
You may view this video that shows the above steps being performed for a similar integration: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3ilIdV0Goj
The following service names will appear in the (New) Amazon Shipping integration for your off-Amazon orders:
SWA-UK-PREM will appear as Amazon Shipping One Day
SWA-UK-2D will appear as Amazon Shipping Two Day
For Amazon orders instead of SWA-UK-PRIME-PREM, please use the Amazon Shipping One-Day Tracked service.
For a full list of available services in the new integration, please review this article.