In order to publish your Application you will need to send it to us for a review, please create a ticket in the category Linnworks.net, API sub-category.
For your application to be reviewed, provide:
- Your Application ID and Application Secret Key
- Your Website URL
- Application type (embedded, external, mobile with supported OS)
- Access requirements (i.e. Open Orders, Inventory Items, Processed Orders etc.)
- Quick Overview (499 characters maximum) of your Application. This information will be shown in Linnworks Application Store
- Description of your Application
- Attach a logo for your Application of size 200x200 pixels
- List of Linnworks API endpoints used by the application
We will provide you with further details through created ticket.
For your application to be featured in the Linnworks Documentation pages include the following in your review application ticket:
- Please fill in this form.
- If your application is a channel/shipping integration - please provide the Sales Channel/Vendor wordmark logo with transparent background. Preferably PNG format.
For other applications - The logo used in the Linnworks application store provided in the ticket is sufficient.
Optional: your own logo can also be added to the application page if provided.
NB! The application will be featured in Linnworks documentation only if a URL to the online User Manual/Documentation of the application is provided in the request form.
Standard descriptions of default settings available in each channel/shipping integration, Linnworks channel features settings and links to feature documentation which you can copy-paste to your User Manual, if applicable, can be found here.
Examples of how your application will be featured in Linnworks Documentation can be found here and here.