In order to publish your Application you will need to send it to us for a review, please create a ticket in the category Linnworks.net - Settings - API.
For your application to be reviewed, provide:
- Your Application ID and Application Secret Key
- Your Website URL
- Application type (embedded, external, mobile with supported OS)
- Access requirements (i.e. Open Orders, Inventory Items, Processed Orders etc.)
- Quick Overview (499 characters maximum) of your Application. This information will be shown in Linnworks Application Store
- Description of your Application
- Attach a logo for your Application of size 200x200 pixels
- List of Linnworks API endpoints used by the application
We will provide you with further details through created ticket.
For your application to be featured in the Linnworks Documentation pages:
- Please fill in this form.
- If your application is a channel/shipping integration - please provide the Sales Channel/Vendor wordmark logo with transparent background. Preferably PNG format.
For other applications - The logo used in the Linnworks application store provided in the ticket is sufficient.
Optional: your own logo can also be added to the application page if provided.
NB! The application will be featured in Linnworks documentation only if a URL to the User Manual/Documentation of the application is provided in the request form.
Standard descriptions of default settings available in each channel/shipping integration, Linnworks channel features settings and links to feature documentation which you can copy-paste to your User Manual, if applicable, can be found here.