Linnworks does not have a specific template for the CN22 label.
However it is possible to create your own by the following method using a Specific Invoice
- Create a new Invoice Template
- Change the paper size to match the stock paper you are using.
- This can be a specific label if you are using a thermal printer.
- Download the Royal Mail template for the CN22 (currently at royalmail.com/sites/default/fi... ) and insert as an image
- Drag on a variable box and reference the specific order information.
- This can then be positioned to the blank spaces so that the data can be automatically populated.
- Rename the invoice as "CN22"
- The label can then be printed by right-clicking on an order in the Open Order screen and selecting Print > Print Specific Invoice > CN22
For more information on editing invoice templates please see the following link: